Mr Kane

tuffty
Is it me or is Harry Kane finding himself moving towards the ball and away from the opposition goal more and more? I feel that he is moving out wide or towards the ball (which may well create space for others to attack,) but means that he is deeper and not making the 'last defender' challenge when the ball is crossed as he has in the past. He also seems, (at least to my mind,) not as selfish in driving at goal and shooting as say Son did this last game. I recognise his passing ability and teamwork but seem to think that his 'goal attempts' are less. This is not a criticism, and if THBN wants to do an analysis I would be most grateful. It may also be because of the very poor crossing ability of his team that he feels the ball will not arrive!